Health industry solutions for short-term and long-term success
Achieving the procurement and supply needs of a healthcare organisation is a complex task. Healthcare procurement and supply functions are faced with several challenges that must be addressed in the processes used to meet the needs.
To compound these challenges, healthcare procurement and supply functions typically have capacity constraints and struggle to retain their best talent.
We understand these issues and have the tools and experience to focus on pragmatic solutions that will bring benefit in the short-term as well as provide the foundation for long-term success.
Challenges procurement leaders face in Health organisations
ARCBLUE HEALTH SOLUTIONS
We use our combined health procurement and supply chain expertise, combined with the ArcBlue suite of products to address key issues for our clients in health procurement. These include:
- Improving supply chain performance and addressing disruption
- Improving inventory management and control
- Uplifting functional and organisational performance through procurement strategy development
- Delivering on environmental, social and governance business priorities through sustainable procurement & supply chain
- Ensuring retention and development of staff, and organisational performance improvement through our learning & development programs
- Reducing cost and improving efficiency with our Rapid Savings Program.